I don’t have any experience with boats will I still be able to take the houseboat?
Do I need a boat license?
Can I bring my speedboat and tie it to the houseboat?
Is there somewhere to buy Bait/Ice/food prior to getting on the boats?
Can we drink the freshwater supplied with the boat?
What facilities are there onboard?
What is the reception like for mobile phones?
How fast does the boat go?
Is linen Provided?
- Get FREE secure PARKING for your car close to Wangi RSL Jetty
- Gas usage of up to 2 x 9kg gas bottles and one extra BBQ gas bottle
- Only pay for the fuel you use
- Complimentary wine
- Large Sundeck with Outdoor Furniture and Bimini
- Hooded stainless-steel marine BBQ's
- DVD Player/sound system and WIFI (Chromecast)
- Built in Eskies On Front and Rear Deck
- Fully Equipped Galley with Oven, Grill and electric fridge/freezer (210L)
- Twin 25HP 4 Stroke Outboard Motors
- Back to Base GPS Tracking
- Equipped with Inverter Suitable for Recharging Mobile Phones, Laptops and Cameras. (Not Suitable for Hair Drying Equipment, Cooking Appliances, 12v fridges Or Coffee Machines.)
- Electric Anchoring System
* Important note regarding linen - Due to the ongoing concerns regarding Covid 19 we are asking for all guests to bring their own top sheet and sleeping bag and beach towels, we will provide mattress protectors and the fitted sheet as well as bath towels. If you forget anything please don’t hesitate to ask as we can hire out linen packages if need be.
Top sheet $5. Quilt (Double size $8).
Explore Wangi & Beyond on your very own houseboat. Talk to us today to learn more. Situated on Lake Macquarie you can take your time and visit the best locations on offer.
here’s what you’ll enjoy
All our houseboats come with…